A student is never just a number or a score. At Beyond 45, we believe that learning in the Diploma Programme is an ongoing, developmental process that all students benefit from. Instead of being results or score driven, our goal is to help you realize your academic, social, physical, and emotional potential through that process with honest, practical approaches to your studies. And in doing so, we believe that the results you desire will follow without compromising your well-being.
When you sign-up with Beyond 45, you will be given personalized, individual attention to your needs as an IBDP student via Skype or Facetime. If Carl is available in your area or region, he will be happy to meet with you in person if possible.
Depending on the student and time frame (students can receive assistance any time during the two years), services offered may include:
- Course selection and planning
- Time and study skills planning and management, including a tailored schedule to help alleviate stress and hardship during the two year programme
- Assistance with CAS or extra-curricular activities
- Extended Essay or Theory of Knowledge help and advice
- Individual subject assistance
- IBDP university acceptance and advice
Contact us to see how we can help you during this important time in your high school career.