One of the strengths of the IB programs is ongoing professional development. However, at times, teachers require further guidance on delivering their subjects and the programme.
We recognize this need and deliver in-school workshops the help teachers gain further insight into the DP. Workshops are individually tailored to meet the needs of the subject, department, or division.
Examples of workshop offered include:
- Approaches to teaching and learning in the DP
- IBDP unit and lesson planning
- Integrating the Core: CAS, TOK, and the EE
- Course design
- From the MYP to the DP: how to align your curriculum
- Subject specific workshops including Language A, TOK, CAS, and the EE
Contact us to see what type of workshop we can offer you.